Saturday, February 19, 2011

Middlebury Carnival 2011

Hey Superfans!

This weekend, the SMC Alpine and Nordic teams headed to Middlebury, VT. I'm writing for the Alpine side, but check out the Nordic blog (link above) to see the details on their race.

The alpine team ripped up Middlebury Snowbowl on Friday and Saturday, while battling rain, snow, wind, sunshine, flat light, soft snow, hard snow, and EVERYTHING in between. Please believe me when I tell you that the weather has gone from Spring back to Winter in less than 24 hours. It's a little crazy. For this carnival, I decided to do a video compilation to show the race rather than write about. It's something different for both you and me and I hope you enjoy it.

To see full results: Middlebury Carnival Results




No comments:

Post a Comment